Wednesday, November 14, 2012


I will be at table T-91 with my buddies Kris Pearn and Craig Berry fri-sat. Stop by and say hello at the CTN EXPO 2012. Besides my books, I will also have a limited run of Linocut prints available.


Austin Reinkens said...

aw man those are sick!!! I'll definitely be stopping by!

monkeyfeather said...

Thanks Austin.

Kriyani said...

Hi John,

It was nice meeting you at CtNxpo. I have a new storyboard on my website and I wanted to know if you could take a look at it and tell me what you think about it.
have a good one, take care.

monkeyfeather said...

Hey Kriyani. Send me the link and I'll take a look.

Kriyani said...

Hey John,

Sorry for the late answer,I didn't get your answer to my comment, some bugs I guess. Here is the link to my website
and my latest storyboard
I have been doing paintings lately.
Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.